Protecting Your Rights, Achieving Your Goals
The Law Offices of Conti, Levy & Salerno, LLC in Torrington, Connecticut, provides personalized legal solutions for people facing difficult problems.
We are a law firm that means different things to different people. As a full-service law practice, we provide counsel in most of the legal issues a person is likely to encounter. We are known as the lawyers to see in Greater Torrington when you need sound legal advice.
Through sound legal strategy, a thorough understanding of our clients’ objectives and skillful negotiation, we have been successful in helping many clients resolve their cases without protracted litigation. But when cases must be litigated in a courtroom, you can be confident you are in the hands of experienced trial lawyers who will vigorously represent you. Our attorneys will act with your best interests in mind and work to resolve your legal matter as efficiently as possible.
At The Law Offices of Conti, Levy & Salerno, LLC, you can be confident your legal matter will be handled with competence and care. Our attorneys have more than 90 years of combined legal experience in these areas of law:
- Family Law – Torrington family attorney Steven H. Levy works to achieve positive solutions for people facing divorce and related disputes involving children, property and support. Attorney Levy is both a compassionate counselor and a strong advocate who will work diligently to protect your rights and interests.
- Criminal Defense – William A. Conti, a former prosecutor of juvenile cases, and Robert A. Salerno use their experience and knowledge to defend people accused of DUI, drug crimes, violent crimes and other charges. Attorneys Conti and Salerno will work tirelessly to protect your rights and preserve your freedom.
- Personal Injury – We help accident victims and their families obtain fair compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
- Workers’ Compensation – We help workers and their families receive the medical care and compensation they need for work-related injuries and illnesses.
- In addition, we provide efficient services and tireless advocacy in the areas of civil litigation, as well as real estate transactions and litigation.
What Our Clients Say
l owe you a great deal! You have been so kind & understanding. I pray you always keep your sensitivity to your client’s feelings and circumstances. You are a gifted attorney.
There is no gift that can adequately express our appreciation for you sharing your time, wisdom and guidance to help us in our recent situations.
HENRY AND ELAINE
A simple thank you didn’t seem enough to acknowledge all of the time and hard work you put into my divorce, so I am sending you a little gift of appreciation. I am very pleased with the outcome of things and glad I chose you to represent me.
The Experience Of A Big Law Firm, The Personal Service Of A Small Firm
We offer the partner-level experience you’d expect in a large law firm without sacrificing the personal service, accessibility and cordiality expected of a small firm. The law is about personal issues. We believe you deserve personal service. Our attorneys will work closely with you throughout the duration of your case to provide the sound advice, effective representation and superior service you require.